If you’re a driven, passionate clinician with a desire to work in a stimulating MDT environment striving for clinical excellence then we’re keen to hear from you.
We’re looking for clinicians with proven experience and passion for providing expert musculoskeletal care with an understanding of the benefit of MDT working.
As part of our team you will be given plenty of learning opportunities through our in-house CPD, peer review and appraisal program, as well as time for clinical discussion and joint specialty appointments.
You will be expected to contribute to the rich culture of sharing knowledge with the aim of providing the best care possible for our patients.
This is an employed position with an excellent remuneration package. There is also a CPD budget and time allocated to study leave. Details will be discussed as part of the interview process.
The clinic well is located in Cabot Square, overlooking the DLR with fantastic accessibility for the local business and residential communities. 12 room clinic with an extensive gym and rehab space with fully equipped Pilates studio.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working
- At least 3-5 years MSK experience
- Enthusiastic attitude to clinical development within a team environment
- Ambition to deliver gold standard Physiotherapy to a motivated patient population
- Post graduate study with an MSK or Sports Medicine focus
- Private Practice experience