If you’re a driven, passionate clinician with a desire to work in a stimulating MDT environment striving for clinical excellence then we’re keen to hear from you.
We’re looking for clinicians with proven experience and passion for providing expert musculoskeletal care understanding the benefit of MDT working.
As part of our team you will be given plenty of learning opportunities through our in-house CPD, peer review and appraisal program as well as time for clinical discussion and joint specialty appointments.
You will be expected to contribute to the rich culture of sharing knowledge with the aim of providing the best care possible for our patients.
This is a full-time employed position.
Located alongside the extensive David Lloyd club with vast tennis and leisure facilities, this 6 room clinic enjoys perfect positioning to serve the club members but also the local community. Bright spacious clinic with rehab space and direct access to the gym club which can be used for supervised rehabilitation.
- At least 3-5 years MSK experience
- Experience of MDT working
- Enthusiastic attitude to clinical development within a team environment
- Ambition to deliver gold standard Physiotherapy to a motivated patient population
- Private practice experience
- Post graduate study with an MSK or Sports Medicine focus