If you’re a driven, passionate clinician with a desire to work in a stimulating MDT environment striving for clinical excellence then we’re keen to hear from you.
We’re looking for clinicians with proven experience and passion for providing expert musculoskeletal care understanding the benefit of MDT working.
As part of our team you will be given plenty of learning opportunities through our in-house CPD, peer review and appraisal program as well as time for clinical discussion and joint specialty appointments.
You will be expected to contribute to the rich culture of sharing knowledge with the aim of providing the best care possible for our patients.
This is a contractor position with details discussed as part of the interview process.
The clinic at Kensington is split over 2 levels; 9 treatment rooms as well as rehab space on each level plus a dedicated Pilates studio. There is direct access to the Harbour Club, a fantastic gym facility which can be used for supervised rehabilitation. The location is well positioned for a large catchment of local residents as well as those travelling in or out of central London, with Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park just a short walk away.
- Experience of MDT working
- At least 3-5 years MSK experience
- Enthusiastic attitude to clinical development within a team environment
- Ambition to deliver gold standard Physiotherapy to a motivated patient population
- Private practice experience
- Post graduate study with an MSK or Sports Medicine focus