Nearly at the half way point training for the marathon, but concerned you aren't hitting targets, or perhaps you're feeling the strain on your body? This workshop will teach you practical exercises and offer personal advice that will allow you to maximise your training safely.
Hosted by our physiotherapist, podiatrist and strength and conditioning coach, you will have 20 minutes in a small group (no more than 6) with each clinician for practical activities and to ask questions. The workshop will close with a Q&A where you can ask our expert team anything about your upcoming race.
Key points of this workshop:
- 1.5-hour practical workshop
- Designed to suit first-time marathon runners and experienced runners alike
- Gait assessment in injury management
- Running shoe check
- Advice for managing pain
- How to incorporate strength & conditioning into your training
- Q&A to ask our clinicians any questions
- Max 18 people
This is a practical workshop so please bring kit.