This Summer we're holding two exclusive rooftop Pilates sessions at Crossrail Place Roof Garden, Canary Wharf.
After a long day at your desk, take time out in the sunshine for an inspiring outdoor class to integrate mind and body in Canary Wharf's beautiful rooftop garden.
Led by experienced Pilates Instructor Jessica Cooney, the classes will focus on the following areas:
– Posture, alignment and unwinding the bad habits from time spent at the desk
– Strengthening areas prone to injury
– Increasing strength, flexibility and stamina
The classes will be held on Wednesday 12th & Wednesday 19th July from 6.30pm - 7.30pm and cost £20 each.
Other important details:
- There will be no storage for bags (but one of our clinicians can look after valuables) at the Roof Garden, so please feel free to get changed and leave bags in lockers at our Canary Wharf Clinic prior to the 6.30pm start time
- Max 12 attendees per class
- Mats provided, no other equipment needed
- These mixed ability classes are not suitable for un-managed injuries (please email and ask if unsure)