Essentially the post holder will be the first point of contact for all the patients in terms of answering the phone, emails and meeting and greeting. The post holder is also responsible for the management of the general clinic environment and the patient experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening and closing premises.
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors, routing of patients on arrival
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Managing appointment booking and practitioner diaries
- Dealing with telephone and online enquiries
- Registering of patients, and data entry of patient information
- Handling point of contact payment (invoicing and receipting)
- Processing all insurance company invoicing
- Collect outstanding patient debts
- Management of the waiting room and general clinic environment
- Managing incoming deliveries
- Leaving reception area tidy and ready for incoming colleague, together with information regarding unresolved or urgent problems
- Attend staff meetings and company events as required
- Engage in the monthly review process with the practice manager
- Any other duties which may be required and agreed with the Organisation.
The duties listed above may change in the light of developments within the Practice and are subject to review.
To apply for this role email: Recruitment with the subject line ‘Application: Clinical Receptionist, Kensington and City of London’.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidence and able to instill confidence in others
- Well presented
- Motivated and focused
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good use of initiative
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive working environment
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to the role
- Excellent time keeping
- IT literate
- Experience in a spa, hotel, and healthcare or leisure reception
- Language skills