The Practice Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the clinic, ensuring ‘the patient experience’ is at the fore, and all performance and quality standards are met.
Working closely with the Clinical Manager, the Practice Manager will deliver excellence in the following key areas:
1. Patient Experience
2. Regulatory Compliance
4. Leadership & Management
6. Marketing, Print and Production
7. Business Development
• An excellent communicator
• Able to establish and maintain a positive working environment
• Able to work well under pressure
• Flexible and dynamic in your approach
• Motivated and focused
• A team player
Business Function: Clinic Management
Reports to: Operations Manager
Annual Leave: 23 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
We’re committed to looking after our team. We offer a number of benefits, including:
• Pension scheme
• Free eye and eyesight tests
• CPD allowance and days
• Company Sick Pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• 20% discount at Runners Need on clothing and footwear at any London based store.
For a full job description or to apply, please contact Susan Caratelli.