The individual will deliver high quality, personalised soft tissue therapy sessions, utilising their assessment and communication skills to determine the best possible treatment plan to meet each client’s treatment goals.
The successful candidate will maximise client care by working together and when necessary, referring amongst a multi-disciplinary team of professional health care practitioners.
- A Sports Massage qualification (minimum Level 4).
- Full membership to The SMA, Association for Soft Tissue Therapists (SMA).
- 2 year’s clinical experience working within a multi-disciplinary team of allied healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrates an ability to assess, clinically reason, treat and plan a range of sporting injuries and non-sporting injuries.
- To be able to exercise a professional duty of care in a safe environment.
- To undertake self-directed learning, minimum of 40 hours CPD per year.
- To follow the professional and personal code of conduct. To stay within own scope of practice and be able to make appropriate referrals.
- Commitment to Pure Sports Medicine for a minimum of 2 years.
- Previous experience in private practice with a proven ability to grow a patient list.
- Flexibility to provide occasional cover for other soft tissue therapists.
- Enthusiasm and passion to develop own skills and practice, and supporting people in their return to health from injury.
- Registration with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Oncology and/or ScarWork accredited qualification.
To apply for this position, send a CV, covering letter and full references to: [email protected]puresportsmed.com with the subject line ‘Application: Soft Tissue Therapist – Kensington & City Clinics’ by Monday 29th March.
Please indicate on your application your preferred clinic location.