A good bike fit has the ability to change the way you ride. It can improve both comfort and performance on the bike and allows you to get the most out of your bike.
Our specialists won’t just highlight areas of weakness in your set up, they will also identify the limitations within your body and give you the tools improve.
During a 90 minute session, our experts will assess your body, shoes and bike to get you riding optimally. All you need to bring is yourself, your cycling equipment and a bike.
The session will include:
- Taking your full cycling & medical history
- Complete physical assessment & screening
- Cleat & shoe set up
- Handle bar set up; including drop, reach & bar type / width
- Saddle height, fore / aft, drop & reach, hip / knee / foot alignment
- Video capture & analysis
- Providing you with measurements to apply to new or other bikes
- Formulating a full personalised off / on bike rehab program
- Development of a specific rehab program to improve bodily limitations encountered in the fit