We are looking to appoint a Soft Tissue Therapist on a full time basis at our clinic in Chancery Lane, London.
The individual will deliver high quality, personalised soft tissue therapy sessions, utilising their assessment and communication skills to determine the best possible treatment plan to meet each client’s treatment goals.
The successful candidate will maximise client care by working together and when necessary, referring amongst a multi-disciplinary team of professional health care practitioners.
- A Sports Massage qualification (minimum Level 4)
- Full membership to the Sports Massage Association
- 2 years clinical experience working within a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals
- Demonstrates an ability to analyse a range of sporting injuries and evaluate the requirements of massage
- To be able to exercise a professional duty of care in a safe environment
- To undertake self-directed learning, minimum of 40 hours CPD per year
- To follow the professional and personal code of conduct. To stay within own scope of practice and be able to make appropriate referrals
- Commitment to Pure Sports Medicine for a minimum of 2 years
- Previous experience within a sporting or team environment
- Flexibility to provide occasional cover for other massage therapists
- Enthusiasm and passion for development your skills and aiding people in their return to health from injury
To apply for this position send a CV, covering letter and full references to: [email protected]puresportsmed.com with the subject line ‘Application: Soft Tissue Therapist — Chancery Lane’ by Friday 9th August.