We are excited to offer a full time position within our Finance Team based in our Kensington Location. We are looking for a conscientious, hard-working person who is able to work well towards individual deadlines, and who also enjoys working as part of a team; helping others when and if they are able.
This is a full time post, consisting of 40 hours per week, Monday — Friday. Usual hours of work are between 9am — 6pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
The successful candidate will work with the Finance Team and report directly to the Finance Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collection of cash from individual patients and resolution of account queries to specified timescales, in order to achieve cash collection targets
- To work closely with the various Admin teams in all clinics to ensure they are adhering to the Credit Control Process and achieving cash collection targets
- Resolve customer/patient queries and maintain regular customer contact by phone and e‑mail.
- Ensure appropriate contact is made at the earliest possible stage on overdue debts in accordance with the Credit Control Process
- Use initiative and imagination to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill
- Work with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts
- To plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- Accurate remittance entry and reconciliation of group and patient accounts
- Data entry with speed and accuracy
- Cover for group insurance account collection and reporting
- Ad hoc Credit control tasks
- Recording and reconciling all monies received during the month
- Filing of all invoice remittances
- Ensuring that financial information is processed in accordance with company procedures and processes
- To attend finance meetings and document key information and decisions as required
- To build and develop relationships with main insurance companies
- To input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- To be able to work in a busy office environment, demanding high levels of concentration while inputting, checking and making calculations, while also coping with frequent interruptions, e.g. responding to staff and patient enquires
- To identify and resolve errors and discrepancies
- To observe and maintain client confidentiality
- To attend staff meetings and company events as required
- To engage in the monthly review process with the Finance Manager
- Any other duties which may be required and agreed with the Company
- High standard of both verbal and written English essential
- Professional , articulate, friendly and approachable behaviour essential as a large portion of time will be spent dealing with the general public
- An ability to self motivate, organise and prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- An understanding, acceptance and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality.
- A good understanding of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- A team player
- Able to work well under pressure
- Motivated and focused
To apply for this role please send your CV, covering letter and references to Recruitment with the subject line ‘Application: Finance Administrator’.