In conjunction with World Osteoporosis Day Pure Sports Medicine at Raynes park will be delivering an evening presentation on Bone Health on Tuesday 7th November. From Osteoporosis to Bone Stress injuries, our multidisciplinary team will bring you all the latest information.
We will have presentations from members of our team including Physiotherapy, Pilates and Sports Medicine, offering practical advice to help care for your bones.
If you are looking for more information on Osteoporosis, Reduced Bone Density, Bone Stress Fractures or Bone Stress Reactions this is the event for you.
Key points that will be covered:
- What is Osteoporosis & Osteopenia?
- What can you do to reduce the risk of bone injury?
- How can our team help?
- The Doctors perspective on Bone Health and injury
- Physiotherapy for Osteoporosis, Osteopenia and reduced bone density
- Pilates for Bone Health
- Optimal Diet for Bone Health
- Opportunity to ask questions and discuss with the experts